Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Second Sat. Sampler block 6

 I'm sorry, I thought I had posted this earlier.  Let me see if I can get it right this time.

 

This block marks halfway folks.  Where has the time gone?

 


 












 For this block you will need: 

8) 4 inch background squares

4) light blue 4 inch squares

4) lavender 4 inch squares



 

 

 

 

 

 

Draw a diagonal line on the back of each of the 4 inch background squares.  Match each of these squares to the 4 inch lavender and light blue squares making sure the right sides are together and the outside edges are aligned.  Sew 1/4 inch on each side of the drawn line.  Cut on the drawn line.  Square to 3 1/2 inches and press toward lavender/light blue.

Use the photo at the top of the blog to arrange and sew the components together to create the block. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment